Our work to end executions in Florida and protect the humanity of all those impacted by the death penalty system would not be possible without your support.
Because of your contributions this year we were able to:
- Convene over 40 leaders from faith, human rights, civil rights, legal, academic, and community organizations at the first Statewide Leadership Conference to End Florida’s Death Penalty.
- Help organize, promote, and arrange speakers for nine “Cities for Life – Cities Against the Death Penalty” events in nine cities on November 30.
- Help organize and/or promote 30 vigils/protests in cities across the state in conjunction with every execution to raise awareness about Florida’s flawed death penalty system.
- File an Amicus Brief in the Florida Supreme Court to support State Attorney Aramis Ayala in her decision to not seek the death penalty in cases within her jurisdiction.
- Launch a new campaign, “Don’t kill for me – Stories of Life Over Death” that highlights the often-overlooked voices of murder victims’ families and Death Row exonerees.
- Co-Launch a new project, Florida Conservatives Concerned About the Death Penalty.
Make a recurring donation today to continue supporting our statewide campaign to make the death penalty a part of Florida’s history, not our future.