Mike Lambrix of Florida is scheduled to be executed Thursday, October 5th at 6:00PM. He has been on Death Row 33 years.
Please contact Florida Gov. Rick Scott and ask him to halt the execution of Michael Lambrix and grant a new clemency hearing
- Mike’s only clemency hearing was 30 years ago
- Mike has a case for innocence and maintains he acted in self-defense
- He twice refused offers to plead guilty in exchange for a prison sentence – had he done so he would have been freed years ago
- Key witness testimony has now been tainted or recanted
- The purpose of a Clemency Board is to intervene in cases like this where the courts are restricted due to “procedural bar” on allowing a hearing on his evidence of self-defense and other late discovered evidence of innocence
- His jury votes for death were not unanimous. This sentencing scheme has since been ruled unconstitutional and is now unlawful
- Mike is an honorably discharged, disabled Army veteran.