Home Take Action Innocence Links Press Releases FL Execution Information Search Get Involved Local Groups Reports DP in the News U.S. Execution Information Yes Florida, There is an ALTERNATIVE to the Death Penalty
Recent news items about this case.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is made available without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in the included information for research and educational purposes. This items are posted as an educational service without permission but with full attribution and, when possible, links to the original source of the material. Items are posted with the most recent at the top. This page will be updated regularly, but not necessarily every day. Please check back regularly.
- April 18, 2005 – AP – Judge Denies DNA-Based Appeal by Death Row Inmate Tommy Zeigler
- April 18, 2005, Zeigler Relief Denied
- Grant Zeigler an opportunity to prove his innocence: From The Miami Herald
- Killer’s life rests on judge: From The Orlando Sentinel
- Lawyer says ‘victim’ was actual murderer: From The Orlando Sentinel
- Lawyers argue over bloodstains: From The Orlando Sentinel
- Death row inmate Tommy Zeigler’s hearing set for Dec. 21: From The Florida Catholic
- Inmate tries again to avoid execution: From The Orlando Sentinel
- Death-row inmate gets help: From The Orlando Sentinel
- Bonds In Blood: From The Tampa Tribune
- The Miami Herald | 02/05/2003 | Condemned man’s legal team trying again
- Man Condemned in 1975 Family Massacre Says DNA Proves Innocence – from Tampa Bay
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution: ajc.com: DNA may reopen ’75 massacre case
- Inmates Who Have Lived Under a Death Sentence the Longest – from Tampa Bay Online
Floridians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty
2603 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Hwy
Gainesville, FL 32609
Copyright ©2004 FADP. All rights reserved.
Designed & Hosted by: Support FADP and contact Computer Partners for Web Design & Hosting, eCommerce and Search Engine Optimization.